Saturday, October 15, 2011





Lets keep the bracelets going
 ·  ·  ·  · Saturday at 9:25pm
  • Ron Harris and 4 others like this.
    • Norma Jewell I know since I posted the deadline people ordered more. Is there any news to update folks who are asking? Just in general I'm speaking of course. Any
      news report coming up, that sort of thing.

      Norma
      Saturday at 9:30pm via  · 
    • Danielle Yoho I have been posting on my wall as well as We Are Their Voice's wall. They have a following over 12000. Even though I'm in Florida, I'd like to help as much as I can. Bless you all.
      Saturday at 9:42pm ·  ·  2 people
    • Kathryn Hager ‎-Out of town at my daughter's college homecoming football weekend (she is in the marching band! -and yes, they won the game!), I just logged on here to see how everyone is doing. -Thought it would make all of you smile to know that I am now faced with the challenge, when I get home, of figuring out how to invoice for international orders. -People quite far from Al and Marcia and Jeff, care very deeply about the loss of this wonderful dog via such horrible circumstances. :-)
      Yesterday at 12:06am ·  ·  5 people
    • Mimi Cary Drake Kathryn Hager Once you figured out shipping and handling within PayPal, it should be a no brainer. I've gotten dogs, books, special leashes from Europe, letting PayPal make the conversion. It's Sunday morning in most of Europe right now, time for this post to bump.
      Yesterday at 2:02am · 
    • Katie Spara My girl Staci from OG West Penn Schutzhund ordered ours we gave her our $ at training yesterday, I know ours will sell like hot cakes & once my 14yr old wears one im sure (high school freshmen 14yr old girls) will go crazy & will sell more I knw it thats ALL they wear then when vel tells the story I knw they'll catch on fire. The school is letting me hang a poster of what Jeff wrote & they have a fund at ALL games 1 for bracelets & one just to donate. Im very excited about this.
      Yesterday at 8:06am ·  ·  3 people
    • Mimi Cary Drake I'm taking the ones I bought, to give away at my vets and at the pet stores.
      Yesterday at 10:16am · 
    • Kathryn Hager If a bunch of you want to put up flyers for the bracelet donation site, I can develop one you can print out. Katie, you could put it up along side Jeff's story. -Let me know.
      Yesterday at 10:57am · 
    • Brandi Carr Kathy, yes I'd be interested in printing a flyer.
      Yesterday at 2:54pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Stephanie Deopere Houston ‎@Katie....thats awesome
      Yesterday at 3:05pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Sandy O'Neill I just completed my order, Justice needs to delt! Tring to say in a nice way because I have many inappropritae comments for the guilty.
      31 minutes ago ·